The front desk was so unprofessional, they were rude to each othe and to the people on the phone. The person who had checked us in and who took the check at check in said that he couldnt remember what he had done with the... provided bylocal.yahoo.com
No title by a Yahoo! Local User on Oct 27, 2004
THE WORST!: Never fixed leak under sink - brought towels instead. After three days our room was totally moldy. Food inedible.... provided bylocal.yahoo.com
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.