1. Comfort Suites Based on 4 Ratings I would urge caution if you plan on using it. Front desk was often unmanned and service was begrudging when someone was there. For $180/nt, I at least expect the place to be clean.... 2. Hampton Inn Based on 1 Ratings 3. Holiday Inn Express-Peoria Based on 1 Ratings
1. Cheesecake Factory Based on 15 Ratings Burgers are a good choice, especially the Roadside Sliders, mini burgers served as appetizers. The myriad cheesecakes are over-the-top in concept and decadence. You'll leave full,... 2. Ah-So Sushi & Steak Based on 1 Ratings 3. Buca Di Beppo Based on 24 Ratings
1. Old Navy Based on 1 Ratings There are different sections for men, women, boys, girls, toddlers and infants. Each section also has their own clearance section, where you can get Old Navy items for dirt cheap.... 2. Saba's Western Stores Inc Based on 3 Ratings 3. Cost Plus World Market Based on 1 Ratings
1. Amf Peoria Lanes Bowling Center Based on 7 Ratings The staff is good and the prices are great for open bowling time. Sometimes they are busy and lanes fill up fast though. They have great programs and leagues for children through... 2. Salty Senorita Based on 1 Ratings 3. Neighbors Based on 1 Ratings
1. Tuscany Ridge Based on 1 Ratings These are newer apartments maybe 3 years or so old. They have nice floorplans and are very reasonably priced. They have full size washer and dryer in every unit. They are located... 2. Brook Hollow Apartments Based on 4 Ratings 3. Lake Pleasant Village Apts Based on 23 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.