The shower in room 6 where I stayed was cracked and had a broken nozzle. When i turned the shower on the nozzle shot off and hit me in the face. The stairways and outside hall were not lighted at all causing health hazards.... provided bylocal.yahoo.com
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.