1. Motel 6 Based on 13 Ratings The best part was that in the lobby, there is a brochure shelf and we found a brochure for the Peanut Patch. I highly recommend that you go there for some tasty fudge and peanutty... 2. Coronado Motor Motel & Restaurant Based on 33 Ratings 3. Yuma Cabana Motel Based on 52 Ratings
1. Burgers & Beer Based on 30 Ratings Sports Bar atmosphere with different sporting events televised inside and out. I really enjoy their breakfasts...great food, good portion sizes. The Chili Relleno Omelet, with... 2. Papa-San Rice Bowl Based on 26 Ratings 3. Bubba's Southern Barbeque Based on 36 Ratings
1. Stan's Grocery Based on 6 Ratings The best burritos in town!!!!: I have been going to Stan's since I was little girl, and i still absolutly love the burritos. Every Saturday morning when I wake up I want to go... 2. Sprague's Sports Based on 5 Ratings 3. Sound Depot Based on 3 Ratings
1. Mine Shaft Based on 4 Ratings I used to work at the Mineshaft and I loved it there but had to leave seeing how we were moving out of state due to my husband's job in the military. The music is good and the... 2. Friendly Tavern Based on 1 Ratings 3. Showcase Lounge Based on 2 Ratings
1. Foxy Lady Based on 5 Ratings Very very good customer service!!!! Great beds, no streaks on you whatsoever.. Great tanning experience... 2. En Gedi Salon & Spa Based on 5 Ratings 3. Bodyshapers Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.