1. Berkeley City Club Based on 1 Ratings As far as service goes, I only saw the front door receptionist. No one around. Parking is right next door and is included. Location is great. I think we were two blocks from Telegraph... 2. Nash Hotel Based on 45 Ratings 3. Beau Sky Hotel Based on 60 Ratings
1. Cafe De La Paz Based on 1 Ratings We found the cornbread and enchalada tasty. The coffee was good. The potatoes tasted good but arrived at room temperature, which we didn't like. The setting is reasonably nice.... 2. Gregoire Based on 1 Ratings 3. Great China Restaurant Based on 33 Ratings
1. Blakes On Telegraph Based on 1 Ratings Cool spot to be on the weekends and during the night scene. Although Telegraph is one of the wildest streets in Berkeley with all sorts of things happening, it makes Blakes a good... 2. Thallasa Based on 21 Ratings 3. Becketts Of Berkeley Based on 1 Ratings
1. Nail Spa Based on 8 Ratings The women who were giving the services were really nice and friendly AND..... It was SOOOOO SANITARY!! Above and beyond! You get to take your disposible files with you and they... 2. Moonshadow Salon & Spa Based on 1 Ratings 3. Supercuts Based on 6 Ratings
1. Ymca Based on 4 Ratings The hotel is accessible 24-hours a day to residents; after 10 PM the Allston Way entrance is closed and residents must use a key card to access the side door on Milvia Street (the... 2. Stonemountain & Daughter Fshn Based on 6 Ratings 3. Maybeck High School Based on 8 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.