1. Redondo Inn & Suites Based on 40 Ratings We did not feel very safe in this place. Had limited interaction with staff except for check-in. Thought we had booked at the Redondo Inn which is down the street. Room is small... 2. Redondo Pier Inn Based on 29 Ratings 3. Starlite Motel Based on 3 Ratings
1. W's China Bistro Based on 1 Ratings This isn't your family restaurant by any means. The cliental is definitely more upscale successful people. And the lack of Asian customers is very noticeable. Usually my wife and... 2. Joe's Crab Shack Based on 1 Ratings 3. El Burrito Jr Based on 20 Ratings
1. Card De A Too Based on 1 Ratings All the jewelry is beautiful. The cards are one of a kind, from the handmades to the naughties, this store has one of the best, largest sections in the LA area. It also carries... 2. Corbins Redondo Bicycle Based on 1 Ratings 3. Little Moon Based on 14 Ratings
1. Friends Of The Vine Based on 1 Ratings A small selection of snacks (cheese, crackers, etc) is available if you didn't grab dinner first. On one visit we had the cheese and cracker plate which included walnuts, crackers,... 2. Pat's Cocktails Based on 6 Ratings 3. Point Break Based on 4 Ratings
1. Lush Based on 8 Ratings She even stated that if things didn't work out between him and myself that she had a friend to introduce him to. She lacked professionalism and her cut was average, at best. I... 2. Oasis Thai Massage & Spa Based on 1 Ratings 3. Supercuts Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.