1. Quality Inn Based on 206 Ratings When we went to discuss this with the owners Kirit and Rashmi Patel, we were told that it was impossible the woman working at night told gave us that information and pointed to... 2. Knights Inn Based on 126 Ratings 3. Continental Inn Based on 109 Ratings
1. Ristorante Avanti Based on 1 Ratings Wines span the globe, unlike many Italian restaurants that carry only Italian imports and a few California wines. They even promote local Santa Cruz wineries! I'd give it the restaurant... 2. Gabriella Cafe Based on 42 Ratings 3. Walnut Avenue Cafe Based on 1 Ratings
1. Computer Zone Based on 1 Ratings So they did that and said my computer was fine. It wasn't! Granted, I didn't get the software work done, because as they explained, they would defrag and put a new anti-virus on... 2. Byzantine Jewelry Based on 14 Ratings 3. Blue Lagoon Cocktail Lounge Based on 1 Ratings
1. Gilberts On The Wharf Based on 18 Ratings It was very dry with no taste whatsoever, the bowl of clam chowder was watery also. While the waitress was nice and did try to help with my girlfriends food allergies, the manager... 2. Clouds Downtown Based on 1 Ratings 3. Tampico Kitchen & Lounge Based on 28 Ratings
1. Le Salon Cruz Based on 1 Ratings The stylist seemed shocked but switched to scissors. We talked for a bit. Turns out they had only two months (!) experience in a rural town. After a few minutes they gave up and... 2. Farmacy Based on 7 Ratings 3. Lavish Salon & Spa Based on 15 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.