1. Santa Fe Motel Based on 6 Ratings Located in downtown Tehachapi, which is still a very quiet calm area; it also is the oldest motel in town, and it looks it and smells it. The carpet is shot with a lot of cig burns.... 2. Best Western Based on 4 Ratings 3. Indian Hill Ranch Campground Based on 4 Ratings
1. Kohnen's Country Bakery Based on 11 Ratings The customer service is great. The people are so nice and they really know how to take care of the customer. The price is a little more than what you would pay at any old sandwich... 2. Jake's Steakhouse Based on 1 Ratings 3. Don Juans Grill Based on 1 Ratings
1. Tehachapi Flower Shop Based on 4 Ratings They have really beautiful flowers here, they make amazingly gorgeous arangements. I have been here a few times to get flowers and I have always loved what I got. They are very... 2. 5 Heart Quilts & Fabric Based on 4 Ratings 3. Books & Crannies Based on 4 Ratings
1. Studio J Based on 3 Ratings She is so friendly and listens to what you need and what. I also love going to see Nichollete. She is great with hair cut and an overall great person to talk to! They can usually... 2. Avalon Salon Based on 3 Ratings 3. Guillermo Madrigal's Hair Based on 3 Ratings
1. Heritage Oak School Based on 3 Ratings His reading and communication skills are much more advanced. He has been exposed to a broader learning experience in each subject he is given. Students from this school have a... 2. Jacobsen Junior High School Based on 8 Ratings 3. Mountain Music Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.