Connecticut is home of the oldest U.S. newspaper still being published, the Hartford Courant, which was established back in 1764, and one of the most elite universities in America - Yale. Like its neighbors Rhode Island and New Hampshire, Connecticut is a major manufacturing state. Today, Connecticut factories produce a number of Defense Department's supplies; supplying weapons, jet engines, helicopters, motors, hardware and tools, cutlery, clocks, locks, silverware, and submarines.
Connecticut also leads New England States in the production of some agricultural harvesting to include poultry, dairy products, eggs, pears, peaches, and mushrooms, and not to mention that its oyster crop is the nation's second largest. From Hartford to New Haven, see for yourself the charm of this prominent state in New England and let LocalTom be your local guide.
1. Comfort Inn Based on 1 Ratings Shopping is close by and there are restaurants ranging from McDonalds to upper-class. We loved the rooms, beds are comfortable with nice bed spreads and tasteful decor. The rooms... 2. Econo Lodge Based on 10 Ratings 3. Econo Lodge Based on 19 Ratings
1. Abate Inc Based on 23 Ratings The pizza is fantastic, the pasta is great and plentiful, they have a great antipasto, and the service people are friendly and attentive. They're also right next to Libby's, the... 2. Amato's Apizza & Restaurant Based on 24 Ratings 3. Ibiza Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings
1. Buckland Hills Mall Based on 8 Ratings I feel as if this mall is better suited for the younger crowd with stores such as Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, and H&M. There are lots of people who tend to 'hang out' here. There... 2. Consignment Originals Based on 6 Ratings 3. 7-Eleven Based on 4 Ratings
Connecticut Bars and Clubs
1. Hula Hanks LLC Based on 3 Ratings Been to Hula Hanks once and had a great time. Very big inside and great setting and atmosphere. A lot of different bars to get drinks... 2. Partners Cafe Based on 1 Ratings 3. Saravanda Cafe Lounge Based on 2 Ratings
Connecticut Beauty Salons
1. Hair By Design Based on 3 Ratings On top of that, it was bright orange because she messed up the timing of the blonde. After telling people about this salon and my experience, I have heard similar stories of awful... 2. First Impression-Ann Marie Based on 5 Ratings 3. Atelier Salon Based on 5 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.