1. Homewood Suites Based on 50 Ratings Room was not very clean, food was choke and puke. No hotel security. We stayed 4 nights. We should have packed up and found another hotel, but we were on a tight schedule. We observed...
1. Angers Garden Deli Based on 6 Ratings I have lived in Sarasota all my life and use to live right down the street from Angers Deli, my friends and I always loved going in there with our parents to get sandwiches and... 2. Dino's Pizza Based on 2 Ratings 3. Domino's Pizza Based on 3 Ratings
1. Cristy's Custom Sewing Based on 2 Ratings Her prices are very competitive and she does a great job. She's probably altered at least 50 items for me over the years and I haven't had one reason to ever complain or take something... 2. A Victorian Garden Florist Based on 4 Ratings 3. Ltm Party Stores Based on 4 Ratings
1. Elegant Nails Based on 2 Ratings Located in not the fanciest strip center, but the service and massage chairs are excellent. Ask for Helen and receive possibly the best manicure and pedicure you have ever had.... 2. Charm Beauty Salon 3. Nu View Salon
1. Lexington Based on 36 Ratings The upstairs bath leaked the ENTIRE time I lived there. Everytime they took a shower, it leaked onto my toilet and floor. I had to keep a mop in there always. The apartment... 2. Club Mar Apartments Based on 26 Ratings 3. Hunters Glen Based on 18 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.