1. Extended Stay America Based on 67 Ratings However, the walls are thin: children can be heard running around and it is loud when neighbors move their furniture. What bothered me the most is the lack of customer service.... 2. Extended Stay America Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hampton Inn Based on 21 Ratings
1. Casola's Pizza Based on 230 Ratings Conversely, the thin layer of cheese is suprisingly salty, and disappoints in quality not the creamy mozzarella topping I'd hoped for. Is there a tomato sauce shortage? It's applied... 2. Romeo's Cafe Based on 65 Ratings 3. Mykonos Restaurant Based on 48 Ratings
1. Rex Art Co Inc Based on 5 Ratings I think anyone that has lived in Coral Gables for any amount of time has bought something at Rex. They have a great little bin by the cashier with cool artsy postcards for a nickel.... 2. Sears Roebuck & Co Based on 5 Ratings 3. Big Lots Based on 3 Ratings
1. Azucar Based on 9 Ratings And on sundays if you are into a jesters show then go for it. The host is practicaly a jester and the drag queens look like they just come out from another dimension form the 70's... 2. Super Pizzeria & Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings 3. Alley Cat Based on 5 Ratings
1. V N Nails Based on 3 Ratings The prices is a good value for the fast professional nails. there are 4 tables available with 3 attendants working quickly to get you moving along. If there was a better ventilation... 2. Head To Toe Based on 3 Ratings 3. Diva's Hair Styling Salon Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.