Don't put yourself through this!!: I don't recommend this motel because the commode leaked, we had a moldy refrig. We worked at night and the main. man kept us awake during the day. When we complained, nothing... provided bylocal.yahoo.com
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.