Hawaii is world famous for its scenic beaches, year-round warm weather, and lots of fun for the entire family. In fact, there are more than 100 world-renowned beaches in Honolulu. These eight main islands - Niihau, Maui, Molokai, Kauai, Oahu, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii combine make the 50th state. But did you know Hawaii is the only state that grows coffee in the United States, and more than a third of the world's commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii? Hawaii's fertile soil is great for agricultural development. Hawaii is also the world leader in harvesting macadamia nuts and orchids.
Hawaii is distant from other land that has its own time zone (Hawaiian Standard Time). The sun and the warm weather are more than enough for many vacation deprived tourists. There is no daylight savings time in Hawaii. Discover many great restaurants and local offerings on LocalTom.
1. Sheraton-Maui Resort Based on 1480 Ratings LOVED the robes. The lanai had a small table with 2 chairs, so you can enjoy the sunrise or sunset in comfort. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants, but we did have snacks and... 2. Wai Ola Vacation Paradise Based on 1 Ratings 3. Plantation Inn Based on 85 Ratings
1. Kobe' Japanese Steak House Based on 1 Ratings Still, it was a nice change of pace on our second to last night in Maui. An additional note about the server. My husband does not drink alcohol, so he ordered a Coke. It was in... 2. Aloha Mixed Plate Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hula Grill Based on 220 Ratings
1. Splash Hawaii Based on 1 Ratings Not only can you mix sizes, but they have a fantastic selection to boot! I usually end up buying more than one bikini because the prices are not too bad and I love so many of the... 2. Borders Books & Music Based on 7 Ratings 3. Bridal Emporium Based on 1 Ratings
Hawaii Bars and Clubs
1. Arnold's Beach Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings Combined with the local music 'talent', it makes for an entertaining evening with an eclectic gathering of people. Stella and Guinness on tap make it for me! Beware: if cigarette... 2. Club Femme Nu Based on 7 Ratings 3. Brew Moon Restaurant Based on 10 Ratings
1. Resort Quest Pacific Monarch Based on 317 Ratings The rooms are a little worn but really not much different to other hotels in Hawaii unless you pay top dollars and were constantly cleaned so it wasn't a problem. For us having... 2. Hotel Renew Based on 641 Ratings 3. Rewa Based on 290 Ratings
1. Lanikai Elementary School Based on 29 Ratings We are a military family that rely on word of mouth to help in our decision making process if we are unable to visit the community before moving. I was really excited about the... 2. Kailua Elementary School Based on 13 Ratings 3. Manoa School Based on 20 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.