Hawaii is world famous for its scenic beaches, year-round warm weather, and lots of fun for the entire family. In fact, there are more than 100 world-renowned beaches in Honolulu. These eight main islands - Niihau, Maui, Molokai, Kauai, Oahu, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii combine make the 50th state. But did you know Hawaii is the only state that grows coffee in the United States, and more than a third of the world's commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii? Hawaii's fertile soil is great for agricultural development. Hawaii is also the world leader in harvesting macadamia nuts and orchids.
Hawaii is distant from other land that has its own time zone (Hawaiian Standard Time). The sun and the warm weather are more than enough for many vacation deprived tourists. There is no daylight savings time in Hawaii. Discover many great restaurants and local offerings on LocalTom.
1. Wai Ola Vacation Paradise Based on 1 Ratings 2 blocks from the ocean really means 2 blocks to the major highway (Honoapiilani) and then several more blocks to the beach. Definitely not walk able. We stayed in the bottom floor... 2. Plantation Inn Based on 85 Ratings 3. Hawaii Polo Inn Based on 365 Ratings
1. Pacific'o Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings The salads looked like yesterday's leftovers. The entrees were indifferent, mine an ahi/marlin roll that was nicely covered in a fried exterior, but totally tasteless. The desserts... 2. Sea House Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hula Grill Based on 220 Ratings
1. Splash Hawaii Based on 1 Ratings Not only can you mix sizes, but they have a fantastic selection to boot! I usually end up buying more than one bikini because the prices are not too bad and I love so many of the... 2. Borders Books & Music Based on 7 Ratings 3. Bridal Emporium Based on 1 Ratings
Hawaii Bars and Clubs
1. Arnold's Beach Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings Combined with the local music 'talent', it makes for an entertaining evening with an eclectic gathering of people. Stella and Guinness on tap make it for me! Beware: if cigarette... 2. Club Femme Nu Based on 7 Ratings 3. Brew Moon Restaurant Based on 10 Ratings
1. Castle Island Colony Based on 149 Ratings However, the closet and bathroom might be considered small for someone over 6 feet. The carpet was clean, there were LOTS of channels on the TV, and the beds were surprisingly... 2. Hotel Renew Based on 641 Ratings 3. Resort Quest Pacific Monarch Based on 317 Ratings
1. Lanikai Elementary School Based on 29 Ratings We are a military family that rely on word of mouth to help in our decision making process if we are unable to visit the community before moving. I was really excited about the... 2. Kailua Elementary School Based on 13 Ratings 3. Manoa School Based on 20 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.