1. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Based on 40 Ratings Service was a little slow at the table as well. Once in, though, the seat right at the water was beautiful. Limited menu options, but if you like shrimp, you are set. Recommend... 2. Kings Sport & Racquet Club Based on 75 Ratings 3. Huggo's Based on 38 Ratings
1. Kailua Village Artists Inc Based on 87 Ratings The view of the large tide pools and the heiaus (stone temples) are awe inspiring. I think that the hotel has a feeling of Old Hawaii which is a trademark of Outrigger hotels in... 2. Silver Reef Based on 25 Ratings 3. Emma's Flower Stop Based on 8 Ratings
1. Kona Brewing Co Inc Based on 13 Ratings It's true that you may have to wait, but when you take your first bite of one of their wonderful sandwiches or hearty pizzas, you'll forget about the wait. The beer complements... 2. Quinn's Based on 5 Ratings 3. Paleo Bar & Grill Based on 3 Ratings
1. Nail Trixx Based on 5 Ratings Plus you wont know what your really paying until you're ready to leave. Which in my case was twice what I thought I was paying for a french Pedi. To use the razor on you feet cost... 2. Ho'ola Spa At Sheraton Keauhou Based on 3 Ratings 3. Icicles A Hair Salon Based on 1 Ratings
1. Kona Reef Based on 63 Ratings The room that was giving to us was very old, a bit smell, I was so disappointed after a long flight, I was expecting a nicer room. The manager is very nice, we did not like the... 2. Kona Coast Resort Based on 223 Ratings 3. Outrigger Kanaloa At Kona Based on 61 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.