1. Plantation Hale Based on 162 Ratings The condo is definitely great for budget travelers or those who don't need frills. We really liked having a full kitchen in there. The only negatives is that we had a not so great... 2. Pono Kai Based on 75 Ratings 3. Aloha Beach Resort Based on 1 Ratings
1. Tin Can Mailman Books Based on 1 Ratings Really awesome selection of vintage paper. My favorite being the old Esquire Magazine pin-up Varga girls. Friendly staff by far. And their collection of Vintage Hawaiiana can't... 2. Kela's Glass Gallery Based on 1 Ratings 3. Cafe Coco Based on 1 Ratings
1. Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Based on 347 Ratings I checked in at 2 pm and the response from the front desk was in a poor tone and they said, we are told not to talk to housekeeping and there was nothing they could do. I said... 2. Ola Massage Based on 1 Ratings 3. Supercuts
1. Kapaa Sands Resort Based on 52 Ratings Kitchen was well equipped. We left in the AM - came back before happy hour (4PM) and the room was always made up. The bathroom was small - similar to a suite bathroom on a cruise... 2. Lae Nani Based on 127 Ratings 3. Resort Quest Islander-Beach Based on 316 Ratings
1. Kapaa Middle School Based on 7 Ratings I have moved from Honolulu to Kaua'i to raise my children on a more peaceful island that has always been more cultural in the hawaiian ways. we haved lived all over this Island... 2. Kapaa High School Based on 8 Ratings 3. St Catherine's School Based on 5 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.