1. Hyatt-Grand Kauai Resort & Spa Based on 928 Ratings The hotel is large with about 600 rooms, but even with many people (it was at 100% capacity in August) you didn't feel overwhelmed by the crowds. Just be sure to book your restaurant... 2. Poipu Kapili Association Based on 99 Ratings 3. Sheraton Based on 254 Ratings
1. Keoki's Paradise Based on 115 Ratings At least they gave us a pager that worked through the shopping center. Got a table 15 minutes later, thankfully on the opposite side of the band -- they were loud. We must have... 2. Pizzetta Based on 56 Ratings 3. Beach House Restaurant Based on 234 Ratings
1. Roy's Restaurant Based on 15 Ratings Immediately our waiter proceeded to completely ignore us, and 2 of his other tables, and hover over this new arrival (ie.kiss-a**). We had ordered wine with our dinner--it came... 2. Stevenson's Library Based on 1 Ratings 3. Brennecke's Beach Broiler Based on 1 Ratings
1. Medi Spa Based on 5 Ratings While I was on the phone booking my appointment I asked the attendant how long each service would last and was told that both were an hour long - she made a point to note that... 2. Waiohai Hair Salon 3. Jane's Beauty Shoppe
1. Lawai Beach Resort Based on 1 Ratings Be sure to bring some type of tool down from your room because the BBQ tools are also uncleaned from day to day. Our unit was from Thursday to Thursday, but we decided to stay... 2. Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Based on 241 Ratings 3. Point At Pepu Based on 48 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.