1. Hamura Saimin Stand Based on 134 Ratings So go ahead and try out Hamura's - a place that serves 1000 bowls of Saimin a day! Note that this is a no frills place. There is no a/c (and no ocean breezes). Most people sit... 2. Duke's Canoe Club Based on 116 Ratings 3. Naupaka Terrace Restaurant Based on 568 Ratings
1. Taro Field Based on 636 Ratings The pool area is also beautiful and be warned that you have to swim to 2 of the hot tubs which are usually the only ones empty. We spent most of the time on the beach and had a... 2. Country Store Based on 23 Ratings 3. Anchor Cove Shopping Center Based on 1 Ratings
1. A Head Of Time Inc Based on 2 Ratings They also can dye, perm, etc. to cover all the bases. Besides hair services, A Head Of Time also sells hair and skin care products, so you can get a haircut and buy your shampoo... 2. Hair Razors Based on 1 Ratings 3. Regis Salons Based on 2 Ratings
1. Banyan Harbor Resort Based on 65 Ratings The kitchen was ill-equipped with only a fridge and stove (which didn't look clean). I opened the cabinets to see what was inside and several roaches jumped out and landed on my... 2. Kauai Inn Based on 26 Ratings 3. Kaha Lani Based on 140 Ratings
1. Island School Based on 8 Ratings The bathrooms are filthy and without mirrors despite complaints. Teacher quality is below average especially in the area of math and science. The overall facilities are in a constant... 2. King Kaumauli'i Elementary Sch Based on 2 Ratings 3. Wilcox School Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.