1. Los Garcia's Based on 32 Ratings The chips were warm, thin, and crunchy. The salsa was a good slightly hotter than medium Chipotle style salsa- I actually prefer a typical very medium chunky tomato and onion style... 2. Teddy's Bigger Burgers Based on 35 Ratings 3. Round Table Pizza Based on 1 Ratings
1. Bookends In Kailua Based on 1 Ratings Yes, you can peruse dog-eared copies and never-before-owned books all in one place. Books are found not only on shelves, but in stacks on floors and on tables throughout the store.... 2. Koolau Farmers Based on 1 Ratings 3. Global Village Based on 2 Ratings
1. Bob's Sports Bar Based on 4 Ratings Night time the outside area covering above but in the outdoor air....is used for a band on Thursday nights Clayton & Mark play Old Rock their band is called Soul Bucket Nice crowd... 2. Tiares Sports Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings 3. Kailua Palace
1. Cutting Zone Based on 3 Ratings I had known my stylist Rae from another salon, and I could tell from the moment she greeted me she was more comfortable and much happier here! The style and cut came out great... 2. Susan Perry Esthetics Based on 1 Ratings 3. Friendly Nails Based on 4 Ratings
1. Kainalu Elementary School Based on 1 Ratings The academic programs offered are Hawaii standard/required courses. Kainalu is special in that they offer a variety of after-school programs (ukulele, hula, chorus, percussion,lego... 2. Kalaheo High School Based on 24 Ratings 3. Kailua High School Based on 10 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.