1. Royal Kona Resort Based on 611 Ratings The Alii Tower could very well be classified as the main tower. It includes the reception desk, gift shop, and the two main restaurants on site, Don the Beachcomber Restaurant... 2. Kona Bali Kai Resort Based on 73 Ratings 3. Aston Kona By The Sea Based on 1 Ratings
1. Kona Inn Restaurant Based on 43 Ratings There is a rather large back lawn between the building and the shore. We sat at the bar and enjoyed appetizers. I think I may have had the best calamari EVER. Rather than the ringlets... 2. Pancho & Lefty's Cantina Based on 17 Ratings 3. Jameson's By The Sea Based on 32 Ratings
1. Hawaiian Scuba Shack Based on 1 Ratings Most of the clientele of Hawaiian Scuba Shack are local residents who want to skip the car-lot style glitz and hype typical of resort town scuba shops. Visitors are welcome, too,... 2. Kona Wine Market Based on 3 Ratings 3. Hulihee Palace Based on 4 Ratings
1. Lulu's Based on 1 Ratings Food Drinks and Service: Cant go wrong here for lunch or a night out. Service is always fast and friendly and portions are always to your benefit. Lots of drinks available on tap... 2. Oceans Sports Bar & Grill Based on 2 Ratings 3. Mask Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings
1. Paradise Salon Based on 2 Ratings They offer back treatments, spa manicures and pedicures. Their estheticians and nail technicians are very professional and give the best personalized attention. I would recommend... 2. Facial Fitness Institute Based on 2 Ratings 3. Kalona Salon & Spa Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.