1. Lahaina Fish Co Based on 1 Ratings Could've been better. But to say this is a poor value is absoluitely nuts. Not sure where else one can get a filet of Opah that big for that price (besides raw at the fish market).... 2. Gazebo Restaurant Based on 194 Ratings 3. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Based on 148 Ratings
1. Lahaina Center Based on 3 Ratings Today, it is now home to the Lahaina Visitor Center, Lahaina Arts Society, and Lahaina Restoration Foundation's museum. Near to the port, where yachts and huge vessels are anchored,... 2. Glass Mango Based on 3 Ratings 3. Atomic Tattoo Based on 1 Ratings
1. Bamboo Bar & Grill Based on 7 Ratings All the prices are very reasonable, with daily specials and happy hours, and the pot stickers are absolutely to die for! It's not your typical tourist bar (it's a little dark and... 2. Front Street Grill & Bar Based on 1 Ratings 3. Sly Mongoose Based on 6 Ratings
1. Studio 220 Hair Design Based on 3 Ratings I had actually just wanted to get my hair cut, but Cindy went nuts with dye, highlights, and a great haircut. She was so awesome that I arranged to have her come to our hotel room... 2. Lahaina Tattoo Based on 1 Ratings 3. Island Style Hair & Nail Based on 1 Ratings
1. Maui Ka'anapali Villas Based on 640 Ratings The grounds are quietly maintained daily. However, they pulled out all the power machines early one morning and we awoke to a blissful cacophony of lawn mowers, weed wackers, and... 2. Outrigger Aina Nalu Based on 501 Ratings 3. Resort Quest At Papakea Based on 418 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.