1. Bella Vista B & B Based on 3 Ratings The university campus is just a few blocks away and public transportation is very convenient. Definitely book well ahead of time if you want to stay over a football weekend as... 2. Quality Inn Based on 2 Ratings 3. Clarion Highlander Hotel Based on 1 Ratings
1. Linn Street Cafe Based on 1 Ratings Only until manager came by to ask how dinner was did I make a point the lettuce was still there. I stated next time the salad maker sorted lettuce that they remove bad leaves nodding... 2. Devotay Inc Based on 31 Ratings 3. Ground Round Grill & Bar Based on 1 Ratings
1. Vortex Crystal & Gem Based on 6 Ratings He isn't the gift card type of person and I wouldn't dream of trying to buy him a book or clothing, yet whenever I find myself in this store, something ultimately jumps off the... 2. Shoe Doctor Based on 3 Ratings 3. Soap Opera Based on 4 Ratings
1. Union Bar Based on 6 Ratings About 10pm the upstairs opens up, that's when it really starts hoppin'. Lots of room to dance and get drinks. Football weekends are especially packed. Get there early to get in.... 2. Summit Eatery Lounge Based on 5 Ratings 3. Josephs Steakhouse Based on 7 Ratings
1. Buzz Based on 1 Ratings Buzz is legendary in the Iowa City area for its determination to bring the area the best in products and in education for their stylists who train in New York and Chicago. I have... 2. Sally Beauty Supply Based on 4 Ratings 3. Look Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.