1. Super 8 Based on 13 Ratings Breakfast sucks. Rooms are usually dusty feeling, like they have dirty carpets. To me the beds are like hammocks, but seem to be clean. We were there around Christmas 2008, 2 days... 2. Executive Motel Inn Based on 4 Ratings 3. Franklin Motel Based on 2 Ratings
1. Chef King Based on 7 Ratings The food is great and seems to be always fresh and taken care of... there is at least two full time buffet caretakers who move out the old and bring in the new. Be warned though... 2. Jax Restaurant Based on 7 Ratings 3. La Carreta Based on 6 Ratings
1. Lowe's Flowers Based on 2 Ratings I just call them a day before, and they are always ready for my order. Mom usually takes a picture of what they delivered. They create beautiful arrangements and have a large variety... 2. Wal-Mart Supercenter Based on 3 Ratings 3. Wilson Electronics Based on 1 Ratings
1. J B Bar Based on 1 Ratings I like the brick wall decor but that's it for the theme. The bartenders are always friendly but appear to have been around the block a few times. The prices are higher than what... 2. Charlie's Based on 1 Ratings 3. Brewster's Place
1. Hairdresser's Based on 1 Ratings This place rocks! If you want to be pampered come here! Even if you just want to come in for a cut, ALL the stylist there treat you as if you were thier client! They make you feel... 2. Scissors Hair Studio Based on 1 Ratings 3. Headliner Salon & Gift Shop Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.