1. Comfort Inn Based on 70 Ratings The Comfort Inn doesn't offer much in the form of recreation. There's a swimming pool, but that happened to be closed for renovations and repainting while I was staying at the... 2. Skokie Hotel-North Shore Based on 603 Ratings 3. Extended Stay America Based on 221 Ratings
1. Jack's Family Restaurant Based on 27 Ratings My friend and I had to share toast and there wasn't enough syrup for our pancakes.I should have spoken to the manager but, I was so, upset that we payed the bill and simply left... 2. Cheesecake Factory Based on 34 Ratings 3. Village Inn Based on 1 Ratings
1. Old Orchard Aquarium Based on 1 Ratings Me and my husband were shocked that since we spent over $500 in the course of 3 months that they would be helpful and courtiest, but they weren't, neither me or any friends will... 2. Paintball Explosion Based on 1 Ratings 3. Best Buy Based on 10 Ratings
1. Skokie House Based on 1 Ratings Rude, rude, rude: The service was terrible. The customers and bartender did not even say a word to us. I live very, very close and would enjoy going in there daily, but as long... 2. Tavern On Touhy Based on 1 Ratings 3. Champps Americana Based on 1 Ratings
1. Sisters Salon Based on 13 Ratings The bikini wax itself was not nearly as painful as I would have imagined, fast (arrival to paying was 15 minutes), efficient (great results), and the technicians are friendly and... 2. Sally Beauty Supply Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hair Cuttery Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.