1. Hampton Inn Based on 12 Ratings After a B&B style free hot breakfast (thanks to Hampton!), we spent the first day at Lighthouse Outlets and found many items at an amazing price (memorial day weekend sales) from... 2. Dollar Inn Based on 3 Ratings 3. Comfort Inn Based on 17 Ratings
1. Fuju Japanese Restaurant Based on 9 Ratings This is the FIRST JAPANESE RESTAURANT IN PORTAGE! It is located next to Big Lots on Hwy 6. The Food is Great! The prices are very reasonable. If you love Japanese food and SUSHI... 2. Lure Based on 9 Ratings 3. Gelsosomo's Pizzeria Based on 19 Ratings
1. Crazy Al's Based on 3 Ratings The cards are as nice as Hallmark and you save so much....Who saves their cards after they receive them anyways? Why spend $3 to $5 on a card? They have all the balloon selections... 2. Who's Your Entertainment Based on 4 Ratings 3. Entertainment Express Based on 4 Ratings
1. Junkyard Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings Great place to see some white people try to dance. I laugh and have a great time when i'm there. Service is great. Music is diverse. Place is not for that stuck up martini drinking... 2. Ryans Tavern Based on 2 Ratings 3. Boys & Girls Club-Porter Cnty Based on 1 Ratings
1. Hair Express Based on 2 Ratings Great Stylists!: I recently got my hair cut and highlighted and the stylist did a GORGEOUS job! I have received SO many compliments on my hair and I feel so much better about my... 2. Nails Salon & Supply Based on 1 Ratings 3. Shari's Mane Attraction Inc Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.