1. Knights Inn Based on 24 Ratings The actual structure is run down and doesn't inspire confidence that your car windows won't be shattered in the monring. A few other bumps in the stay included having to go to... 2. Best Western-Terre Haute Based on 13 Ratings 3. Econo Lodge Based on 7 Ratings
1. Big Shoe's Barbecue Based on 8 Ratings This is what a BBQ joint is supposed to be about. You get your drinks from the Pepsi machine on the side of the room, you sit at an old bench table, the menu is displayed using... 2. Stables Steak House Based on 7 Ratings 3. Papa John's Pizza Based on 7 Ratings
1. Saratoga Restaurant Based on 9 Ratings salad consisted of shredded lettuce w/unripe tomatoes and super small portions of dressing. My steak was ordered well done, however, 1/2 was burnt and other 1/2 was pink. Baked... 2. Dawg House Grille & Pub Based on 5 Ratings 3. Simrell's Based on 5 Ratings
1. Jeff's Family Hair Care Center Based on 3 Ratings The best in town: Jeff's is a wonderful place where they take pride in their work, and care about the customer. They also carry a wonderful line of bath & body products, called... 2. J C Penney Co Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hair At Home Based on 3 Ratings
1. International Village Based on 6 Ratings Parking is fine, noise level really depends on the neighbors (I might knock on a few doors before moving in and see what others have to say), the maintenance folks are... 2. Arbors At Honeycreek Based on 3 Ratings 3. Raideye Properties Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.