The rustic beauty of Kansas can make visitors forget the state's importance as one of the nation's wheat growing states. The Sunflower State is known in reviews for its golden meadows of wheat and sunflowers swaying in the wind. An idyllic setting for rest and relaxation while seeing the difference between farmland and prairie life. Kansans show pride in their rustic frontier heritage with the yellow pages showcasing many historical sites.
Use LocalTom.com, the local yellow pages, to plan a trip to the legendary Dodge City, home to prairie stories about life on the frontier. The functional craftsmanship, rustic prairie cuisine, and reviews of breadbasket hospitality is reason enough to experience Kansas.
1. Scotsman Inn Based on 16 Ratings From the owner and manager to the room staff I received what we call Royal Treatment and never at any time felt like just another person renting a room. There was nothing that... 2. Econo Lodge Based on 52 Ratings 3. Inn At Tallgrass Based on 50 Ratings
1. Red Rock Canyon Grill Based on 1 Ratings The cluck n oink was great. The chicken had great flavor and was very moist. The ribs came right off the bone and actually had meat to the ribs... Usually I dont eat the carrots... 2. Timberline Steakhouse & Grill Based on 17 Ratings 3. N & J Cafe Based on 20 Ratings
1. Dusty Bookshelf Based on 5 Ratings Prices are about the same as most other used book stores (1/2 off cover price, I believe). You'll find more bargains at the public library book sale, but The Dusty Bookshelf is... 2. Signs Of Life Inc Based on 5 Ratings 3. Aneita's Alterations & Sew Based on 9 Ratings
Kansas Bars and Clubs
1. Finns Based on 4 Ratings This place is the most pathetic bar in Wichita, they over charge and add drinks to your bill. Terrible layout and a trashy crowd with some very shady people. Avoid this dump at... 2. America's Pub Based on 6 Ratings 3. Shooters Based on 3 Ratings
Kansas Beauty Salons
1. Bebe Nails Based on 1 Ratings Its a great place to go if you don't mind spending alittle more. They do great work and they are very friendly. I tried a place on the Missouri side b/c it was quite a bit cheaper... 2. Fantastic Sam's Based on 3 Ratings 3. Great Clips Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.