Kentucky should be synonymous with the word fast because it's the birthplace of the most famous fast food fried chicken franchise - Kentucky Fried Chicken, where the Colonel first cooked up his secret herbs and spices and went on to bring many satisfying meals to millions worldwide. Kentucky's Bluegrass Country around Lexington is home to some of the world's finest and fastest racehorses, while the Kentucky Derby is the oldest and most renowned continuously held horse race in the country.
So don't be alarmed if your Kentucky natives have jobs related to the caring and feeding of some of the finest horses, preparing good'ole southern fried chicken, or are too secretive to tell you about the more than $6 billion worth of gold that is held in the underground vaults of Fort Knox, which is the largest amount of gold stored anywhere in the world!
1. Spa At 21 C Hotel Based on 106 Ratings As good as the property is, the people are better. There is a sense of generosity and openness. The hotel lobby and surrounding rooms are actually modern art galleries and they... 2. Comfort Suites Based on 21 Ratings 3. Ramada-Airport/Fair/Expo Based on 39 Ratings
1. Stitch Niche Based on 8 Ratings Also if you sign up for the mailing list they will alert you of sales, promos and other events happening in the store. The newsletters also often have a pattern on the backside,... 2. Sassy Fox Based on 11 Ratings 3. Baby's Room Inc Based on 4 Ratings
Kentucky Bars and Clubs
1. Red Star Tavern Based on 9 Ratings The waiter did a nice presentation of shaking the martini, but then poured it over the glass capability and walked away with the remainder of the martini in the shaker never to... 2. Lucky Strike Based on 10 Ratings 3. Kern's Korner Based on 3 Ratings
Kentucky Beauty Salons
1. Bak 4 More Studio Based on 4 Ratings She is the quickest, by far the least painful, and will use only 1-2 wax strips with no awkward positions. Need I mention again that she is by far provided me with the least amount... 2. Great Clips Based on 1 Ratings 3. Vanities Spa Based on 1 Ratings
1. Whispering Hills Apartments Based on 15 Ratings Alos HORRIBLE mold in my water heater closet. I asked to be moved to a different apartment, which they did accomodate, but they wouldn't agree to help with my moving expenses... 2. Colt's Run Apartments Based on 17 Ratings 3. Greenhouse Based on 28 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.