1. Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast Based on 1 Ratings The Morning Glory is right across the street from the House of Seven Gables, which is nice. I would not say that it is within walking distance to most attractions, however. It... 2. Coach House Inn Based on 32 Ratings 3. Clipper Ship Inn Based on 1 Ratings
1. Hawthorne Catering Co Based on 149 Ratings That being said, be prepared for eccentricities: they have no porters & only 2 luggage carts for the entire hotel, so haul your own bags or wait a long time. The bathrms are tiny... 2. In A Pig's Eye Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings 3. Bella Verona Based on 1 Ratings
1. Pyramid Books Based on 7 Ratings The staff is friendly, but the size of the shop and the volume of customers (especially on October weekends) tends to prevent the homey feeling that some of Salem's other shops... 2. Derby Square Bookstore Based on 22 Ratings 3. Kidstop Indoor Play Center Based on 10 Ratings
1. Andrew Michaels Spa & Salon Based on 3 Ratings I now have my friend, who is also a hair stylist cut and color my hair at home for a fraction of the cost with better results. Don't get me wrong, I liked my hair when I left,... 2. Alex & Co Based on 3 Ratings 3. Hair Express Based on 2 Ratings
1. Bowditch School Based on 8 Ratings The parent-teacher communication is open and easy. The parents are involved and welcomed into daily activities. This is a K-8 school that offers my child exposure to all types... 2. Saltonstall School Based on 12 Ratings 3. St Joseph's School Based on 5 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.