As the farther state to lie northeast than any other state in the country, Maine is the only state that shares its border with only one other state. Thus, Eastport is the most eastern city in the United States and is considered the first place in the United States to receive the rays of the morning sun. The geographic location of Maine allows the state to produce nearly 99% of nation's blueberry supply.
Maine is also abundant in its natural beauty. With 542,629 acres of state and national parks, numerous plantations, townships, and Native American reservations, and not to mention many picturesque lighthouses, there is no shortage of places to discover Maine. Maine also supplies over 90% (or over 40 million pounds) of the nation's lobster.
1. Ivy Manor Inn Based on 12 Ratings We rolled the rug up, but no one ever removed it. The canopy bed seemed like it might fall apart with every slight movement. It was very loud too. If you're looking for a romantic... 2. Bluenose Inn Based on 1 Ratings 3. Primrose Inn Based on 1 Ratings
1. Gilbert's Chowder House Based on 1 Ratings IF YOU LIKE SEAFOOD THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS FRESH AND TASTY THEY ARE RIGHT ON THE WATER GENEROUS PORTIONS AND REALLY NICE PEOPLE VERY RELAXING PLACE FOR LUNCH... 2. Restaurant Sapporo Based on 34 Ratings 3. J's Oyster Based on 88 Ratings
1. Lippincott Books Based on 6 Ratings The shelves are overflowing and you never know exactly what you will find. There are some rare and old book, but most are inexpensive and in good condition. The owners are very... 2. Hot Topic Based on 3 Ratings 3. Spencer Gifts Based on 3 Ratings
Maine Bars and Clubs
1. Bleachers Sports Bar & Restaurant Based on 3 Ratings First of all the food is not terrible. It is a sports bar and for that the food is fine. They have the best Buffalo Wings around. The Atmosphere is good and you can watch many... 2. Commercial Street Pub Based on 1 Ratings 3. Asylum Based on 5 Ratings
1. Cheverus High School Based on 7 Ratings Up until recently it was an all boys Catholic school and was run by priests. The only fault I find with this school is the intergration of females into it since it does have a... 2. Drum Shop Based on 2 Ratings 3. Waldo T Skillin Elementary Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.