Michigan is home to Ford and General Motors and surrounded by four of the Great Lakes. Visitor reviews say the sailing in Michigan is legendary with a visit to Marquette Park on scenic Mackinac Island breathtaking. Settled by the French in the 17th century, Michigan became a state in 1837. The yellow pages provide many attractions such as visits to the downtown nightlife areas of Detroit, Lansing, or Grand Rapids to having a leisurely picnic by Tahquamenon Falls in the Upper Peninsula. The collective wisdom of the web and reviews on LocalTom.com to see such places as Sleeping Bear Dunes results in genuine unique Michigan trips and experiences to remember for a lifetime.
1. Days Inn Based on 54 Ratings I understand that balconies are hard to clean in northern Michigan, but this one could have really used a scrubdown. Another thing I didn't like (has nothing to do with the hotel)... 2. Ramada-Waterfront Based on 46 Ratings 3. Clear Water Lakeshore Motel Based on 26 Ratings
1. Middle Kingdom Based on 1 Ratings Hot & Sour soup is excellent! (best I've had anywhere)- lots of jumbo shrimp, big tofu chunks and vegetables - don't miss it. Szechhuan chicken, shrimp, and beef are all good as... 2. Bubble Island Based on 28 Ratings 3. Bella Ciao Based on 41 Ratings
1. Borders Books & Music Based on 8 Ratings The Border's Group now has more than 1200 Borders and Waldenbooks stores around the world. Fortunately, Border's on Liberty has lost none of its local charm. You can still find... 2. Produce Station Based on 13 Ratings 3. Ulrich's Bookstore Based on 1 Ratings
Michigan Bars and Clubs
1. Cambridge House Inc Based on 10 Ratings I sat at the bar waiting for my friends. While waiting, I was going to order a drink, however nobody would acknowledge me. I was completly ignored! Nobody greeting me nor waiting... 2. Rick's American Cafe Based on 1 Ratings 3. Score Keepers Based on 7 Ratings
1. River Drive Apartments Based on 33 Ratings Maintenance was O.K., but some of the management, some I said, needs to check their self-righteousness at the door. My neighbors were loud, rude, or old. Cars were always getting... 2. Peninsular Place Based on 33 Ratings 3. Ford Lake Landing Based on 32 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.