Michigan is home to Ford and General Motors and surrounded by four of the Great Lakes. Visitor reviews say the sailing in Michigan is legendary with a visit to Marquette Park on scenic Mackinac Island breathtaking. Settled by the French in the 17th century, Michigan became a state in 1837. The yellow pages provide many attractions such as visits to the downtown nightlife areas of Detroit, Lansing, or Grand Rapids to having a leisurely picnic by Tahquamenon Falls in the Upper Peninsula. The collective wisdom of the web and reviews on LocalTom.com to see such places as Sleeping Bear Dunes results in genuine unique Michigan trips and experiences to remember for a lifetime.
1. Days Inn-Lakeview Based on 34 Ratings The walls were paper thin, as I woke up every morning to my rowdy neihbors blasting the TV. On top of that, I could hear just about every word they were saying. The ice machine... 2. Ramada-Waterfront Based on 46 Ratings 3. Comfort Suites Based on 57 Ratings
1. Stucchi's Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Based on 21 Ratings You definitely get more bang for your buck at Stucchis. One of the things I like most about Stucchis is the fact that you can sit around and play chess or checkers while you chat... 2. Bella Ciao Based on 41 Ratings 3. Bubble Island Based on 28 Ratings
1. Borders Books & Music Based on 8 Ratings The Border's Group now has more than 1200 Borders and Waldenbooks stores around the world. Fortunately, Border's on Liberty has lost none of its local charm. You can still find... 2. Produce Station Based on 13 Ratings 3. Ulrich's Bookstore Based on 1 Ratings
Michigan Bars and Clubs
1. Cambridge House Inc Based on 10 Ratings I sat at the bar waiting for my friends. While waiting, I was going to order a drink, however nobody would acknowledge me. I was completly ignored! Nobody greeting me nor waiting... 2. Rick's American Cafe Based on 1 Ratings 3. Score Keepers Based on 7 Ratings
1. River Drive Apartments Based on 33 Ratings Maintenance was O.K., but some of the management, some I said, needs to check their self-righteousness at the door. My neighbors were loud, rude, or old. Cars were always getting... 2. Peninsular Place Based on 33 Ratings 3. Ford Lake Landing Based on 32 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.