1. Microtel Inn Based on 17 Ratings The hotel is clean, nothing fancy, but I expected that for the price. Check in was speedy and without issue. Just apple/orange juice, muffins, bagels and coffee. That's it, but... 2. Holiday Inn-Downtown Based on 15 Ratings 3. Days Inn-Rochester Downtown Based on 48 Ratings
1. Lucia's Bakery Based on 48 Ratings She blended flavors on the dishes we chose beautifully. The servers were all knowledgable on the fare and we relied upon their recommendations to make decisions on salads, entrees,... 2. Punch Neapolitan Pizza Based on 54 Ratings 3. Lexington Restaurant Based on 37 Ratings
1. Urban Outfitters Based on 8 Ratings Brands like Lux, BDG, and Free People encompass the stores' youthful, ironically humorous, and comfortable designs. While apparel is the main draw, the urban emporium also sells... 2. Styled Life Based on 8 Ratings 3. Midway Book & Comic Based on 12 Ratings
Minnesota Bars and Clubs
1. Trocaderoes Based on 61 Ratings We all tasted one anothers meals and agreed each meal tasted bad. On another note...my rum and colas were very watered down, the coronas were warm. the lighting was very bright... 2. Bar Abilene Based on 1 Ratings 3. Shaws Bar & Grill Based on 1 Ratings
Minnesota Beauty Salons
1. Hair Police-Minneapolis Inc Based on 6 Ratings It's always fun going in there. If you're looking for a cheap corporate cut this is not for you. On the other hand, if you want an artistic spicy style, check it out. You'll see... 2. Hollywood Nails Based on 1 Ratings 3. E P Nails Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.