1. Candlewood Suites Based on 14 Ratings 2 televisions(one flat screen) added to the positives. Bathroom was simple, but well lit and spotless. One plus was the curved shower rod, giving more room in the shower. Candlewood... 2. Comfort Inn Based on 14 Ratings 3. Super 8 Based on 4 Ratings
1. Stogey's Coney Island Based on 17 Ratings Great Googly Moogly, what a Hot Dog!: I am not much for spending lot's of money to eat out, so I look for places with good food for a fair price. Stogey's is the place. The food... 2. Club 609 Based on 15 Ratings 3. Mythos Euro Greek Kuzina Based on 10 Ratings
1. Lil Rascals Based on 5 Ratings Their clothing is great for very special occasions, but for casual every day wear, you could get a lot more for less at a less fancy boutique. They also charge a 20% restocking... 2. Carousel Park Based on 4 Ratings 3. Hastings Books Music & Video Based on 4 Ratings
1. Champs Bar & Grill Based on 6 Ratings Nice little pub atmosphere to drink and dine in. Each time I have had dinner at Champs, the food... 2. Guitars Based on 2 Ratings 3. Brewster's Bar Based on 1 Ratings
1. Lion's Den Based on 1 Ratings They also give back to their community. I have seen them give to all kinds of fundraisers and without even thinking twice. This is the place to go if good friendly services, a... 2. New Dimensions School Of Hair Based on 4 Ratings 3. Nail Tech Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.