1. Howard Johnson Based on 94 Ratings In this hotel I had to change rooms 2 times, one because the room wasn't clean, the second because the room vibrated, thanks to the laundry room that was located in the first floor... 2. Hampton Inn Based on 71 Ratings 3. Hilton-Durham Duke University Based on 459 Ratings
1. Parizade Based on 51 Ratings I have never had a bad item there in 15 years. I would highly rec ommend this place to anyone looking for a wonderful night out. A loving date night etc. The dress is nice, or... 2. Magnolia Grill Based on 1 Ratings 3. Bullock's Bar B Cue Inc Based on 95 Ratings
1. Boxer's Ringside Based on 8 Ratings this is the only place in nc that comes close to an nyc scene - diversity rules! it's always great to wander a bit. whether straight or gay, there's always adventure (and trouble)... 2. Dain's Place Based on 1 Ratings 3. Doyle's Sports Bar Based on 1 Ratings
1. Bella Trio Based on 251 Ratings We even gave her yet another try today, and he went in with an old photo of himself with a better haircut thinking that would help clarify what he wanted. BIG MISTAKE. Even with... 2. Studio K Salon Based on 1 Ratings 3. Body Cafe Based on 67 Ratings
1. Pinnacle Ridge Apartments Based on 24 Ratings The residents are mostly young professionals and Duke students. Its quiet, and everyone is respectful and nice. The office staff are nice. I haven't had much interaction with... 2. Extended Stay America Based on 15 Ratings 3. Mews Apts Based on 22 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.