1. Jefferson Inn Based on 10 Ratings The hotel is historic, and the lobby is suitably elegant. There was a happening little bar and restaurant and the front desk staff could not have been nicer, especially a lady... 2. Knollwood House Based on 25 Ratings 3. Mid Pines Inn & Golf Club Based on 7 Ratings
1. Tripps Restaurant Based on 13 Ratings They also have some pasta dishes. Also every Wednesday night they feature a Prime Rib dinner for 12.99. They also feature a full service bar. The service was Spectacular. All the... 2. John's Barbeque & Seafood Based on 17 Ratings 3. Sweet Basil Based on 1 Ratings
1. Monkee's Of Southern Pines Based on 2 Ratings Some of the lines they carry seem overpriced for the quality and the salesgirl who helped me wasn't much help. In fact, it seemed that she felt a bit stooped in my service. It's... 2. Gap Creek Candle Co Based on 1 Ratings 3. Waldenbooks Based on 1 Ratings
1. Neville's Based on 1 Ratings This is an okay place to hang out. Its in the basement of a building and has low ceilings so if you're super tall, you'll have to duck down. The bar area is small so you better... 2. Resort Associates Based on 2 Ratings 3. The Sly Fox Pub Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings
1. Uniquely Chic Based on 1 Ratings I have found it very hard in the past to find someone who understood what I wanted. L has always taken the time to ask questions and make sure we are on the same page. I would... 2. Ambiance Salon Based on 1 Ratings 3. Tips Tangels & Toes Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.