Walks through the New Jersey Meadowlands and even an excursion to the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge are memories waiting to be made in the Garden State. First claimed by the Dutch, New Jersey is now the most densely populated state in the US. Many reviews suggest using the yellow pages for witnessing the inexhaustible energy of the people in Trenton, or taking high stakes gambling chances in Atlantic City.
Many visitors' reviews showcase the never ending beauty of a history rich state. The yellow pages are a guide to enjoy 5-star cuisine, first-class theater performances, even a restful sip of wine on the porch of a Bed and Breakfast. LocalTom.com has all your local information at your finger tips.
1. Frescos Seafood Trattoria Based on 25 Ratings There were tables not cleaned off and no one around to clean them. Our server was pleasant and explained the wait was due to the large parties. In my opinion, if you cannot accommodate... 2. Chalfonte Hotel Based on 51 Ratings 3. Lucky Bones Based on 1 Ratings
New Jersey Shopping
1. Ikea Based on 1 Ratings I love the setup (those who are NY'ers know what I mean) that shows how even a tiny matchbox is deemed worthy to have Ikea in it. Anyone can become an interior designer overnight... 2. Doreen's Paraphernalia Based on 7 Ratings 3. Golden Horse Carousel Based on 5 Ratings
New Jersey Bars and Clubs
1. Ducktown Tavern Based on 7 Ratings The chili that came with my dinner was cold. The steak was fatty and the crab cake bland. The chili once heated up wasn't spicy enough dispite the rave reviews online. The table... 2. Bare Exposure Based on 6 Ratings 3. 40 40 Club Based on 5 Ratings
New Jersey Beauty Salons
1. Genesis Hair Salon Based on 1 Ratings Make sure you are not in a rush because you may be there for longer than you plan but it is worth the wait. I have never seen anyone walk out looking bad. Pricing is slightly above... 2. Rizzieri Salon Based on 1 Ratings 3. Holiday Hair Based on 1 Ratings
New Jersey Apartment
1. Lynnebrook Gardens Based on 3 Ratings when your kitchen roof falls down on you it takes them a month to send someone to fix it, when your front windows are pouring in water soaking your entire living room they dont... 2. Laurel Hill Apartments Based on 5 Ratings 3. Millbridge Apartments Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.