1. Hilton-Newark Penn Station Based on 212 Ratings The staff went above and beyond for me: the business center printer wasn't working and I desperately needed a computer and printer. Since it's Newark and the closest Kinko's is... 2. Robert Treat Hotel Based on 1 Ratings 3. Village Hotel Based on 3 Ratings
1. Seabra's Rodizio Based on 17 Ratings I ate everything that was brought to the table and only asked for seconds on a couple of items. A hot and cold salad bar is included with the rodizio as well as a side platter... 2. Don Pepe Restaurant & Caterers Based on 46 Ratings 3. J E's Restaurant Based on 17 Ratings
1. Skippers Plane Street Pub Based on 1 Ratings The daily specials are interesting and more often are hits than misses. Also, the burgers here are excellent. Drinks - a bevy of mixed drinks and standard beers on tap - are moderately... 2. Conway Stores Based on 6 Ratings 3. T M Ward Coffee Co Based on 3 Ratings
1. Flava Based on 9 Ratings As a lifelong resident of Newark, waiting for that comeback , I recently met some old high friends at FLAVA. I receive good food excellent service and solid spirits . Great place... 2. Spot Lounge Based on 3 Ratings 3. Mature Adult Sensations Based on 1 Ratings
1. Martha Dominican Unisex Based on 9 Ratings When I tell the staff that I have been going for 2 years and the price is always an extra $5, they don't care and still demand an extra $10. If you don't agree with the price then... 2. Above & Beyond Unisex Salon Based on 6 Ratings 3. Design Nails Based on 2 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.