Nevada ranks as among the most popular destinations in America due to the number of attractions. People from around the world come to visit Las Vegas to gamble so it is no surprise that the first modern slot machine was invented in Nevada in 1899 by Charles Fey. Beyond the slot machines, flashing lights and roulettes, Nevada is home to a variety of wildlife. The Kangaroo Rat, which is native to Nevada can live its entire life without drinking a drop of water. This is a far cry from Nevada's prehistoric past, where it was underwater. The state's official fossil is the Ichthyosaur, a dolphin-like reptile which lived during the age of dinosaurs. It is also the setting of a variety of films, such as "Lethal Weapon 4" and "Rainman." Its constitution was also the longest Morse code telegram ever sent, which took hours to transmit from Carson City to Washington, DC in 1864. From camping out in the desert, watching the legendary performances of Cris Angel to gambling, Nevada has it all.
1. Avis Rent A Car Based on 1 Ratings The Planet Hollywood is smack dab in the center, beside many clubs, resteraunts and shopping malls. My second stay was even better. We had a renovated room, which was spotlessly... 2. Westin-Casuarina Based on 4297 Ratings 3. Paris Las Vegas Based on 412 Ratings
1. J J's Boulangerie Based on 322 Ratings It was too noisy inside the restaurant, wasn't really the atmosphere we expected. The glasses of water were sometimes too full or... they don't fill it at all. So, if you are looking... 2. Mizuno's Teppan Dining Based on 501 Ratings 3. Eiffel Tower Restaurant Based on 260 Ratings
1. Boulevard Mall Based on 24 Ratings It's neither an upscale mall nor is it a dump -- just your typical mall. Unlike some malls that focus a bit more on nonchains, not a whole lot of speciality local stores were seen... 2. Callaway Golf Center Based on 1 Ratings 3. Buffalo Exchange Based on 1 Ratings
Nevada Bars and Clubs
1. Gordon Biersch Brewing Co Based on 1 Ratings The salads are quite large, with my two lady guests splitting the Cobb (but still unable to finish it). Their sandwiches and burgers are also superb, served with garlic fries (the... 2. Coyote Ugly Based on 28 Ratings 3. Red Square Based on 1 Ratings
Nevada Beauty Salons
1. Beauty Center Based on 6 Ratings I called and was referred to a hairdresser who became my regular one. She was personable, talented, and very organized. She kept records so whenever you returned, she had all the... 2. Bodyworx Medispa Based on 6 Ratings 3. Neon Sun Tanning Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.