1. Super 8 Based on 147 Ratings The first night I got to town I checked into the Hampton Inn, at $140 a night! The rooms were ok, the staff was quite standoffish, but the noise was unbearable!!It is RIGHT on... 2. Ramada Based on 52 Ratings 3. Econo Lodge Based on 86 Ratings
1. Viva Cantina Based on 62 Ratings My favorite thing to order are the enchiladas with calabacitas. I ask for flour tortillas instead of corn; it will not disappoint. IMHO the margaritas are the best bargain in all... 2. Simeon's On The Commons Based on 37 Ratings 3. Thai Cuisine Based on 1 Ratings
1. Autumn Leaves Used Books Based on 10 Ratings Their selction could be bigger (they've got the floor space). They could drop the owner's views rule attitude. On the upside: 1) they do have some upscale books worth a look (firsts... 2. Ten Thousand Villages Based on 5 Ratings 3. Mama Goose Based on 5 Ratings
1. Haunt Based on 7 Ratings This can be wall-to-wall people dancing and singing Livin' on a Prayer. Fun times! Hours for this event are 9pm to 2am, with last call occurring at 1am. Cover charge is $5 if you're... 2. Chapter House Brew Pub Based on 4 Ratings 3. Common Ground Based on 4 Ratings
1. Lucente Homes Based on 26 Ratings They're in a very good elementary school district, too. They allow pets, and have washer/dryer hookups in the apartment. Maintenance is spotty, but I've always had... 2. Meadows Town Homes Based on 18 Ratings 3. Fairview Apartments Based on 16 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.