1. Hampton Inn Based on 8 Ratings The full length (6' x 3') mirror was much appreciated. An in-room safe, ironing board and iron were in the closet. A mini-fridge and microwave were in the room. The TV had a Nintendo... 2. Holiday Inn Express-Newark Hth Based on 5 Ratings 3. Super 8 Based on 19 Ratings
1. Best Buy Based on 10 Ratings It's bad because iIf you have questions, their team of staff more than likely are not going to know crap about what you're asking them. And like all annoying salesmen they try... 2. J C Penney Co Based on 7 Ratings 3. Value City Department Store Based on 12 Ratings
1. Garfield's Restaurant & Pub Based on 9 Ratings MANAGER ASKS WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO TAKE YOUR STEAK BACK AND WASH IT OFF FOR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? WHAT MANAGER IS GOING TO ASK SUCH A DUMB QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!! WASH... 2. Park Lanes Bowling Center Based on 13 Ratings
1. Great Clips Based on 4 Ratings They are expected to have you in and out of their chair in between 13 and 17 minutes, no wonder I got a horrible cut. I will never go to a Great Clips again and I definitly will... 2. Bath & Body Works Based on 1 Ratings 3. Regis Salons Based on 2 Ratings
1. Sheets & Sons Music Based on 3 Ratings Upon visiting, you'll quickly notice the lack of big name brands. Instead, you'll find mostly a large selection of Squires, Epiphones, LTDs, ect. As I stated in the title,, this... 2. Sylvan Learning Center Based on 1 Ratings 3. Guitar Guys LLC Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.