1. Ramada Based on 93 Ratings The major problem I found was that the three, outside entry doors to the hotel rooms had NO security locks on them but only a sign on the glass doors that read door are to be used... 2. Country Inn-Columbus Airport E Based on 76 Ratings 3. Motel One Based on 4 Ratings
1. Mad Greek Based on 40 Ratings Excellent: In my younger days I had the pleasure of visiting the country of Greece and sampling the exquisite Greek cuisine. When I visited the Mad Greek here in Columbus I was... 2. Indochine Cafe Based on 1 Ratings 3. King Gyro's Restaurant Based on 27 Ratings
1. Wal-Mart Based on 24 Ratings They have been cheating her out of her hours since she started working there and when she first tried to talk to Dwight, he yelled at her, so she was afraid to talk to him about... 2. Deveroes Based on 14 Ratings 3. Thompson Electronics Svc Center Based on 4 Ratings
1. Puckers Based on 2 Ratings This place is the worst! Crowd is very mixed ranging from wanna be ganagsters to your poor mrdd's who like to dry hump you while your dancing. The semi owner Tommy thinks he is... 2. Donericks Pub House Based on 1 Ratings 3. Tailgater's Sports Bar & Grill Based on 3 Ratings
1. Wellington Woods Based on 14 Ratings This was not only untrue (I have never had a dog!), but the way it was done- someone sneaking a note on my door at night rather than asking me directly was very unprofessional.... 2. Bel Air Court Apartments Based on 12 Ratings 3. English Village Based on 9 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.