Situated on America's West Coast, Oregon features many picturesque places. From the vastness of the Pacific Ocean to the volcanic Cascade Falls, Oregon features many breathtaking waterfalls and evergreen forests. If that were not enough, it also has a desert. The state features Crater Lake National Park as its only national park. Oregon also has its own record holders. The Sea Lion Caves is the largest sea cave in the world and Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States. On the other end of the spectrum, the D River is the world's shortest river at a mere one hundred and twenty one feet. Oregon has among the most ghost towns in America. Hardman, Sumpter and Shaniko are worth checking out for ghost town enthusiasts. For more historical sites, the Oregon Trail cannot be missed.
1. Hotel Vintage Plaza Based on 1 Ratings It was divine! The rooms are nice with tall ceilings and the beds were comfortable with down comforters. This is where the Portland Trailblazers stay when in town. We were next... 2. Ashland Hills Inn & Suites Based on 74 Ratings 3. Park Lane Suites Based on 190 Ratings
1. Bay 13 Based on 29 Ratings I guess they needed the table or something. However, the food was so fast, we did not have time to even order a second cocktail or glass of wine till our entrees were almost complete.... 2. Tin Shed Cafe Based on 87 Ratings 3. Ken's Artisan Pizza Based on 1 Ratings
1. Portland Saturday Market Based on 1 Ratings There is a ton of homemade crafty stuff: lots of photography, jewelry, and stuff made out of wood. It's a great place to pick up an ecclectic present for the person who has everything... 2. Physical Element Based on 1 Ratings 3. Seven Corners Cycles Based on 1 Ratings
Oregon Bars and Clubs
1. Basement Pub Based on 9 Ratings The Draw It's all about value at the Basement--fitting, since it was formerly a convenience mart. Pabst and Hamms go for $1.75 a pop and microbrews are $3.25; a few basic wines... 2. Embers Based on 1 Ratings 3. Trust A Lounge Based on 18 Ratings
Oregon Beauty Salons
1. Iolite Salon Based on 43 Ratings Before finding Brooklyn, I would go home from a haircut, look in the mirror, and exclaim 'holy cr-p! These were senior stylists charging top dollar and my hair went from bad to... 2. Tavin Based on 1 Ratings 3. Bare Full Body Waxing & Skin Based on 11 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.