1. Hilton-Eugene Based on 726 Ratings Advance to 6/2007, i choose the valley river inn because of my last drama. Oh dear, either years make a difference or my upgrade from red lion to valley river inn (which is owned... 2. Red Lion Hotel Corp Based on 515 Ratings 3. Valley River Inn Based on 1 Ratings
1. Cafe Soriah Based on 1 Ratings The server could have helped by letting us know when he delivered the other three meals what had happened in the kitchen. Had he come back to the table even once to check on things,... 2. Excelsior Inn Based on 38 Ratings 3. Anatolia Based on 38 Ratings
1. Steelhead Brewery Based on 64 Ratings I had the microbrew sampler - all five of the proffered beers were excellent, but my favorite was the hoppy, citrusy Peregrine Took. My companion preferred the nutty, slightly... 2. Oak Street Speakeasy Based on 14 Ratings 3. Sixth Street Grill Based on 20 Ratings
1. Chikara Salon & Spa Based on 1 Ratings I just don't feel that if someone is inexperienced enough to be nervous when working on your hair, that person shouldn't be doing hair yet. Once my color was done, it literally... 2. Bello Based on 15 Ratings 3. Pearl Day Spa Based on 25 Ratings
1. Kensington School Inc Based on 22 Ratings A couple were very nice. Anyway, this one (Kensington School) is just fabulous! As soon as I walked in I knew it was the place for my son. They have a security entrance, the director... 2. South Eugene High School Based on 12 Ratings 3. Sheldon High School Based on 11 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.