1. Phoenix Inn Suites-Eugene Based on 145 Ratings A little too rubbery for us. If you don't want to go out to eat, they use a service called Pony Express Deliveries. They deliver from many local restaurants. We enjoyed Indian... 2. Campus Inn Based on 71 Ratings 3. University Inn & Suites Based on 125 Ratings
1. Excelsior Inn Based on 38 Ratings (Go down the alley!) Staff was wonderful, but the biggest thing was the VERY small room. Paid almost $200 for the room, so yes, expected something a little more elegant than the... 2. Cafe Soriah Based on 1 Ratings 3. Sy's New York Pizza Based on 1 Ratings
1. Harlequin Beads & Jewelry Based on 8 Ratings They have Swaroffski crystal beads, glass beads, polyamer beads, you name it - they have it. My mother was visiting from upstate New York recently, and as an avid beader, she visits... 2. Burch's Shoes Based on 7 Ratings 3. Smith Family Book Store Based on 12 Ratings
1. Waterfront Restaurant Based on 17 Ratings instead of what i ordered based on menu description the plate contents included: one ahi steak smothered to the point that no fish flesh was visable with a dried blend of jerk/creole... 2. Joggers Bar & Grill Based on 13 Ratings 3. O Bar Based on 11 Ratings
1. Boulders On The River Based on 25 Ratings The walls are paper thin, but the floor/ceiling is even less soundproof. Even if you live on the top floor you can hear the neighbors below cough, laugh and talk. Because of the... 2. Broadway Center Apartments Based on 11 Ratings 3. Fountain Villa Based on 18 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.