1. Rodeway Inn Based on 44 Ratings The hotel is situated next to a major highway, and it's noisy until 1 a.m. or later. Worse, all the kids who can't party at Penn State seemed to be there. I had to call the front... 2. Happy Valley Motor Inn Based on 7 Ratings 3. Springhill Suites Based on 16 Ratings
1. Nittany Quill Based on 3 Ratings Other than that I have no complains. This store is an asset to the State College community. In here, you can find unique stationary, wonderful pens to give as gifts, and other... 2. Gift Adventures Based on 5 Ratings 3. Animal Kingdom Based on 3 Ratings
1. Darkhorse Tavern Based on 6 Ratings A couple of the favorites are the Kansas City Ice Water and the Tanto's Demise. A couple of either and you will be dancing in no time. The Darkhorse also has very good bar food... 2. Phyrst Irish Pub Based on 8 Ratings 3. Tony's Big Easy Based on 1 Ratings
1. Europe Nails Based on 5 Ratings The nails are filed down too much on one side, and now they looked crooked. Also, I was told after a minute that I could go because my nails were done drying, but they definitely... 2. Le Salon & Spa Based on 1 Ratings 3. Hair Dezigns Based on 3 Ratings
1. Lions Gate Apartments Based on 42 Ratings Oh and they have raised our rent 3 times in 3 months! January, February and we just got a letter saying they are raising it again to cover utilities, which is fine, but I cannot... 2. Calder Commons Apartments Based on 15 Ratings 3. Meridian Based on 27 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.