Apparently there was a catastrophic plumbing situation that damaged both of the street-side apartments on the second floor and totally destroyed the street-side apartment on the first floor (#101). Later, I asked the... provided byapartmentratings.com
Horribly run-down by midori76 on Aug 19, 2006
The bathtub was cracked, the living room closet was missing its door, and the kitchen lacked a refrigerator and stove at the time I viewed it. I asked if both would be installed before I moved in (though, at this... provided byapartmentratings.com
Roach Motel by -Anonymous- on Apr 20, 2006
So many roaches, they receive mail there. And their idea of extermination was sprinkling boric acid in random places. The place was so gross and scary that I only made it three months before I broke my lease. Maintenance... provided byapartmentratings.com
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.