Rhode Island is the smallest of the 50 states, densely populated and highly industrialized. Contrary to its side, Rhode Island is a jewelry manufacturing powerhouse. Additionally, the State attracts many cutting edge thought leaders as it employs thousands of health care, medicine, research, professionals, and also is home to major product and marine related manufacturing house. And Providence serves as a distribution center for New England.
There's also the touristy side of Rhode Island. The State attracts thousands annually to its local wineries, fishing ports, and other outdoor activities. Learn more about which places provide noteworthy services by scouring through objective reviews on LocalTom.
1. Yankee Peddler Inn Based on 1 Ratings Beds were comfortable, pillows aplenty, and linens were clean and fresh. Having bottled water available was a plus! We loved the breakfast room downstairs! The selection for breakfast... 2. Samuel Durfee House Based on 55 Ratings 3. Vandebilt Hall Based on 56 Ratings
Rhode Island Restaurants
1. Pastiche Fine Desserts Based on 1 Ratings Ursula's pastry shop on Broad Street does a far better job on this one. The Pastiche Chocolate Cale is also kind of week. Very little flavor. Greggs at any location in RI will... 2. Cav Based on 55 Ratings 3. Chez Pascal Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings
Rhode Island Shopping
1. Kind Connection Based on 3 Ratings Kind connection is a small head shop that caters to the hippie population. They sell lots of handmade items such as jewelery and clothing. They also sell lots of smoking paraphenalia.... 2. Clarke Flower Shops Inc Based on 3 Ratings 3. Mulligan's Island Golf Based on 7 Ratings
Rhode Island Bars and Club...
1. Polly Estas Based on 6 Ratings I wish me and a few girlfriends owned the complex, we would change it... first make it 24 and up to get in... fix the rest rooms most definetly.other than that im forced to go... 2. Wild Colonial Tavern Based on 3 Ratings 3. Nick-A-Nees Based on 1 Ratings
Rhode Island Beauty Salons
1. Pro Nail Based on 4 Ratings When I asked her to trim those pieces of skin that were hanging she said, That's a manicure. I insisted that my nails weren't like this when I came in. Reluctantly she got up and... 2. Angell Nails Based on 1 Ratings 3. Skinsational Laser Center Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.