Rhode Island is the smallest of the 50 states, densely populated and highly industrialized. Contrary to its side, Rhode Island is a jewelry manufacturing powerhouse. Additionally, the State attracts many cutting edge thought leaders as it employs thousands of health care, medicine, research, professionals, and also is home to major product and marine related manufacturing house. And Providence serves as a distribution center for New England.
There's also the touristy side of Rhode Island. The State attracts thousands annually to its local wineries, fishing ports, and other outdoor activities. Learn more about which places provide noteworthy services by scouring through objective reviews on LocalTom.
1. Samuel Durfee House Based on 55 Ratings In fact, all of the rooms have brand-spanking new private baths with a shower. Breakfast is yummy and is served in several courses, beginning with fresh fruit and a homemade quick... 2. Vandebilt Hall Based on 56 Ratings 3. Motel 6 Based on 41 Ratings
Rhode Island Restaurants
1. Alforno Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings But...we had a really enjoyable and tasty evening. The clams Al Forno were outstanding but a mere 6 for $13.95...a little steep. The pizza ($19.95) was excellent as was the spagehetti... 2. Mediterraneo Based on 62 Ratings 3. Dave & Buster's Based on 62 Ratings
Rhode Island Shopping
1. Mulligan's Island Golf Based on 7 Ratings Mulligans Island is a good place to go if you are looking to play a little mini-golf. They are cheap and the course is very big and fun. They have alot of other things to do other... 2. Dryden Galleries Ltd Based on 3 Ratings 3. Risd Museum Based on 17 Ratings
Rhode Island Bars and Club...
1. Polly Estas Based on 6 Ratings I wish me and a few girlfriends owned the complex, we would change it... first make it 24 and up to get in... fix the rest rooms most definetly.other than that im forced to go... 2. Wild Colonial Tavern Based on 3 Ratings 3. Nick-A-Nees Based on 1 Ratings
Rhode Island Beauty Salons
1. Pro Nail Based on 4 Ratings When I asked her to trim those pieces of skin that were hanging she said, That's a manicure. I insisted that my nails weren't like this when I came in. Reluctantly she got up and... 2. Angell Nails Based on 1 Ratings 3. Skinsational Laser Center Based on 3 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.