1. Dolce Villa Based on 209 Ratings VERY clean, almost sterile - I understand this is European inspired. I liked it. Rooms are climate controlled. Location is absolutely FANTASTIC - smack dab in the middle of P-town's... 2. Old Court Bed & Breakfast Based on 1 Ratings 3. Mowry Nicholson House Based on 2 Ratings
1. Hemenway's Seafood Grill Based on 157 Ratings The Food Stick to the fish and seafood and you're likely to enjoy one of the best meals any of the city's restaurants has to offer. Raw oysters, especially such locally caught... 2. Alforno Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings 3. Mediterraneo Based on 62 Ratings
1. Elmwood Sports Ctr Inc Based on 6 Ratings Steve and the rest of the Morracco Family, along with Jim, make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door with a Hello! no matter how busy they may be. There is always... 2. Bob's Stores Based on 3 Ratings 3. Graphic Ink Inc Based on 5 Ratings
1. Ri Ra The Irish Pub & Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings Note: apparently many men stop here on their way home from work. Aside from two girls eating with their group, my friend and I were the only female patrons in a room full of approximately... 2. Blake's Downtown Based on 6 Ratings 3. Hi-Hat Based on 12 Ratings
1. Coiffurium East Side Based on 11 Ratings But the other staff were incredibly rude to me and my sister on my WEDDING DAY, and they did a rushed, horrible job on our hair because some big important person was coming in... 2. Salon Kroma Based on 8 Ratings 3. Scissor-Hand Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.