1. Westin-Providence Based on 261 Ratings We called as the hour approached and the front desk runner never placed our order with the kitchen staff. We replaced the order and checked back in 30 minutes. Yet again the kitchen... 2. Old Court Bed & Breakfast Based on 1 Ratings 3. Mowry Nicholson House Based on 2 Ratings
1. Pastiche Fine Desserts Based on 1 Ratings Ursula's pastry shop on Broad Street does a far better job on this one. The Pastiche Chocolate Cale is also kind of week. Very little flavor. Greggs at any location in RI will... 2. Cav Based on 55 Ratings 3. Trinity Brewhouse Based on 1 Ratings
1. Elmwood Sports Ctr Inc Based on 6 Ratings Steve and the rest of the Morracco Family, along with Jim, make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door with a Hello! no matter how busy they may be. There is always... 2. Bob's Stores Based on 3 Ratings 3. Graphic Ink Inc Based on 5 Ratings
1. Ri Ra The Irish Pub & Restaurant Based on 1 Ratings Note: apparently many men stop here on their way home from work. Aside from two girls eating with their group, my friend and I were the only female patrons in a room full of approximately... 2. Blake's Downtown Based on 6 Ratings 3. Hi-Hat Based on 12 Ratings
1. Coiffurium East Side Based on 11 Ratings But the other staff were incredibly rude to me and my sister on my WEDDING DAY, and they did a rushed, horrible job on our hair because some big important person was coming in... 2. Salon Kroma Based on 8 Ratings 3. Scissor-Hand Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.