1. Hotel Providence Based on 380 Ratings Our room faces Grace Episcopal Church. Early in the evening we were treated to the ringing of the bells. The good news is they were lovely, they rang on the quarter hours and then... 2. Courtyard-Providence Downtown Based on 1 Ratings 3. Westin-Providence Based on 261 Ratings
1. Casserta Pizzeria Based on 176 Ratings Chairs are your plastic stackable auditorium type chairs. No comfort for your bottom here. The decor is a stucco finish with red and white walls and red wainscoting on the lower... 2. Trinity Brewhouse Based on 1 Ratings 3. Olives Based on 1 Ratings
1. Union Station Brewery Based on 24 Ratings The microbrews are flavorful as well. You can get a beer sampler that has 5 oz. of each of the 5 or 6 brews served on a wooden tray and arranged from light to dark for $5 or $6.... 2. Jerky's Bar Based on 18 Ratings 3. Ultra The Night Club Based on 1 Ratings
1. John Bacon Salon Based on 1 Ratings She instinctively knows what I want and what to do with my hair. She also cuts it in a way that makes it easy for me to manage by myself (ever had the 'looks great at the salon... 2. Chestnuts Salon & Day Spa Based on 9 Ratings 3. Rosebud Salon Based on 7 Ratings
1. Fox Point Manor Based on 2 Ratings The local trolley travels up Wickenden Street with the final stop being none other than Fox Point Manor. The building is ideal for someone who wants all of the above conveniences... 2. Avalon At Center Place 3. 1890 House Based on 1 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.