1. Days Inn-Columbia Central Based on 30 Ratings As I arrived in the lobby, the front desk attended also doubled as the breakfast preparer. Not a huge issue. When I asked for extra towels and wash cloths, he came back with two.... 2. Ramada Based on 42 Ratings 3. Red Roof Inn Based on 36 Ratings
1. Revente Based on 6 Ratings They also offer designer clothes; the price tags are high, but the people who'll buy them probably find them reasonably priced as well! I've never done consignment with them, but... 2. Loose Lucy's Based on 6 Ratings 3. De Loache Flowers Based on 7 Ratings
1. Bar None Based on 7 Ratings Their music is great too! Its also open a lot later than other joints in five points...sometimes til 5 am. Pros: Friendly staff, stays open LATE Cons: bathroom . ... 2. Knock Knock Club Based on 7 Ratings 3. Chastity's Gold Club Based on 6 Ratings
1. Shear Five Based on 3 Ratings my highlights last mush longer with her foiling, because she get's closer to the scalp than other people I've been to. Pros: on time service, my hair problems are solved! Cons:... 2. Belladonna's Based on 3 Ratings 3. Seven Doors Based on 3 Ratings
1. Studio Plus Based on 12 Ratings The average rooms do not come recommended. The one bedroom queen deluxe is the way to go, hands down. My room was smelly and the drawers were frightening. The last person had put... 2. Park Apartments Based on 12 Ratings 3. Waterford Apartments Based on 17 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.