1. Old Country Steak House Based on 16 Ratings You can pay more elsewhere but this is enough bang for my buck. Friendly country atmosphere similar to 'Cracker Barrel'. Gift shop has toys, candles, wall decor, jewelry, etc.... 2. Romano's Based on 8 Ratings 3. La Plaza Del Pueblo Based on 10 Ratings
1. Monkey's Pub & Grill Based on 2 Ratings A friend of mine own's this place. Monday's they have free pool, and I've heard that recently he started doing wrestling and boxing matches up there on Fri or Sat. It's not a very... 2. Ranch House Based on 15 Ratings 3. Hooley's Tavern Based on 1 Ratings
1. Michael Nails Based on 6 Ratings Tina the DIVA is very nice and does a great job on pedicures. Overall, everyone is nice and friendly and does a remarkable job. You don't have to wait long once you walk into the... 2. T K Hair Care Based on 4 Ratings 3. Sachse Nails & Spa Based on 1 Ratings
1. Woodbridge Villas Apartments Based on 34 Ratings This is not redneck central, most residents seem pretty nice. I am not a snob, but let's face it, even in some of your nicest apartments, you tend to have a bad... 2. Speedy Beverage
1. Sachse High School Based on 45 Ratings yay for the average graduating in the top of the class and cops direct our traffic to make it slower so we can all be late and it can all be our fault! send your children here... 2. Cox Elementary School Based on 8 Ratings 3. Armstrong Elementary Based on 11 Ratings
Some business listings and their related information may have been obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of this information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies.
Ratings and review scores are collected from third parties to assist you in your decision making. They do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content, ratings, and reviews from third parties.